Noble Hot Melt Glue Gun 80w - With indicator light and on/off switch on the handle , Quickly melt (approx. 7 minutes) Compatible with 10mm diameter glue sticks , Automatic constant temperature design, Retail Packaging, 3 Months Warranty
The Noble 80w Hot Melt Glue Gun is designed to operate at high temperatures at around 195 degrees Celsius from mains electricity supply for hot-gluing of wood, plastic, carton, glass, ceramic, stone, textiles, cork, leather and metal. It is also suitable for sealing and joining and for repairs with hot-melt type adhesive glue sticks. The standard size is ideal for working on smaller projects as well as larger projects and you can easily take your indispensable tool on your travels with you! From scrapbooking to card making and home decoration designs to handmade accessories, this inexpensive tool Is Ideal for a wide range of arts and crafts projects - Every craft box should have one!
• 80w Hot Melt Glue Gun
• Operate at high temperatures at around 195 degrees Celsius
• Indicator Light And On/Off Switch On The Handle
• Palm Trigger offers better control and user friendly
• Quickly melt (approx. 7 minutes
• Compatible with 10mm diameter glue sticks
• Automatic constant temperature design
• Wattage: 100-240V (80W)
• Ideal for a wide range of arts and crafts projects - Every craft box should have one!
How to Use
• Simply load the glue gun with a 10 mm glue stick
• Plug into an electric socket and turn the power on to begin heating your glue gun.
• After around seven minutes, your tool will be ready to use!
• Double check by gently squeezing the trigger on the gun to see if the hot glue starts to flow from the nozzle
• If this doesn't happen allow more time for the gun to heat up.